Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Life in Pictures

I have been feeling absolutely horrible about not posting more consistently. But there is honestly nothing I can currently do about it but try my best to post more. That is what I am doing, today I thought I would show you guys what I have been doing lately through pictures. Enjoy!!


I went to BJs with my friend the other night and it was SO delicious. If you have a BJs near you I totally recommend going they have some seriously awesome food. They are most known for their pizookies which are big cookies that they put ice cream on top of. They are seriously the best thing ever, the cookies come to you hot and the ice cream is cool so it is the perfect combo.

It is still hot as hell in California so you can still go to the beach, which is what my family has been doing. It is colder and windier on the beach but we like to bundle up and go there just because it is so relaxing and a nice escape.
 
By the beach we go to there is a Sprinkles ice cream, that I have been wanting to try. So after the beach we went and I got Smores ice cream in a red velvet cone. Honestly I wasn't impressed the ice cream was WAY to sweet and expensive for no reason. I wouldn't go back
 
I am still into healthy eating, it is harder just because school is in session and I am super stressed but I still try to eat healthy. I tried to make blogilates raspberry soufflé and it looks good in the picture but it came out bad. I wanted to do a post on this but it came out tasting bad so I decided not to. It tasted too much of egg whites so I unfortunately had to throw them away. But me and my sister just ate the tops which were crunchy and good.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is all for this post I hope you all enjoyed. If you like these type if updating posts then let me know and I will do more!! Love you all so much and see you very soon!(:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment