Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Inexpensive Halloween Decorations

The last few months of the year are my absolute favorite, I may be a little biased because my birthday is in October but I still think it is the best time of the year. I go all out decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. My favorite place to get décor for holidays is the Dollar Tree it is super inexpensive (everything is literally $1) and they have really cute stuff!!
 For my night stand I found this glittery pumpkin that lights up on the inside which I thought would be perfect for any little table such as a night stand or in ones living room the coffee table. I already had this mercury glass candle holder so I just stuck two fake candles (picture below) and I think they go really well with it.
  
As for actual table cover I found this poster and I really liked the design so I just folded it and used it as a table cover instead. It has a really awesome Halloween pattern that is perfect for this season.

These are the flame less candles I used, I love these candles because they flicker and give a really spooky effect to the room when it's all dark.



Here is my vanity which is my favorite part I love the way it came together. So basically I took a spider webby table cloth and just laid it down and folded and tucked it until it fit the size of my vanity. Also across the mirror I drapped this "creepy cloth" over it which I think really ties everything together.
 
 
Then I found these two little cups with pumpkins and flameless candles in them. Also I usually have two baskets on either side with my sprays in one and my lip products in the other. I found these two haunted house looking like containers and just put all my products in their.


 
---------------------

If you want to go more simple I also have another option for you guys. I did this for my sister because she didn't want anything too much. Basically all I did was get some loose leaves (Dollar Tree) than I took a piece of string from home and taped them onto the string. Then I just taped it around the dressed and drapped it over the mirror.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
 
 
 For everything seen in this post it only cost $11 and you can honestly probably only spend $5 and still make your room look super cute. I personally just like to go all out for holidays, which you will probably see more of in the future.

I hope you all enjoyed this post I loved putting it together.
Love you all and see you next time!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment