Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Favorite Fall Candles

If you were to know anything about me it would be that I am obsessed with candles! I think they are the most relaxing and soothing thing ever. All the different smells I am in love with. Today's post I wanted to show you a few of the candles I have been loving for fall time. My favorite candles are from bath and body works, I always buy them on sale and they are pretty reasonable.

The first candle I have is a B&BW one in the scent Gelato. Gelato is my favorite type of frozen dessert so I think I was automatically drawn to this. But other than the name I think it is a really good transitional candle from summer to fall. It is mainly a sweet scent with hints of strawberry and raspberry. You can honestly burn this for half and hour then blow it out and the amazing scent will stay in your room for the next few hours it is awesome.
Next we have another B&BW scent in Sparkling Icicles. I love this scent so much simply because it smells like cologne. I am not even going to lie half of my candle collection is scents that smell like Abercrombie and Fitch or a really good cologne. If you don't have a boyfriend you have to improvise am I right ladies? Anyways moving along I love this scent because it has a more fresh tone to it and underlying the cologne smell is a nice citrus finish which I enjoy for fall.
Now this candle I chose for fall simply because I feel like during fall time is the most stressful part of the school season. Whether it be SATs, College Apps, Midterms, it really is a stressful time for most people. So I love this stress relief candle for those times when I'm feeling very anxious I like to just light it and meditate for a while and just calm down. It has a minty scent with a hint of some sort of citrus.
Lastly this candle is the only one not from Bath and Body Works my sister actually got this for me for Christmas last year and I believe it is from Kmart. It is the brand essential home in the scent spiced apple. This scent honestly reminds me of a mixture of everything fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. It has a spicy cinnamon scent to it with a good amount of apple so the spice is not overpowering. This one is probably my favorite scent for fall just because it reminds me so much of this time of the year.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Hope you all enjoyed this post I love candles during this time of the year so I had to make a post about it. Hope you all have an amazing day and see you next time!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment