Thursday, September 11, 2014

What's In My School Bag

For my purse this year I am using a Steve Madden bag that I fell absolutely in love with. It is more structured then a boho type bag so I just like the look and feel of it for everyday. I got it from Nordstrom Rack and between deals, coupons, and gift cards I only paid $1.34!!!!


Here's the back of it, on all the zippers there is fringe dangling from it, which I thought was super cute and gave it a more laid back vibe.
These are the actual contents of my bag, aside from notebooks, and folders this is everything.
  • From the top I have a reading book, I love to read so whenever I get the chance during the day I do. Currently re-reading Kissing in Italian by Lauren Henderson my favorite book series.
  • Next I keep a black cardigan in my bag because some buildings are freezing and others are like a sauna.
  • Below that I have my pencil pouch
  • To the left I always keep some type of snack with me just in case. Here we just have a Nature Valley peanut butter granola bar.
  • Above that I have my wallet which I keep all my necessary ish in their.
  • To the left off that I keep headphones with me and listen to music whenever I get the chance.
  • Above that I have a compact mirror, mini spray, and chapstick...typical girl things to keep in a school purse.
  • Last the square bag is where I keep my period pouch with my womanly needs in there. Also did a post about period necessities for school which is a must to check out for any girl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this post! Tonight I am going to orientation to be in a sorority which I am pretty nervous about, actual rush is next week. I think I will be doing a post about my rush experience once it happens. I don't know if I actually want to be in a sorority at this point but I thought I would just rush and see if I liked it and the people because it is a great opportunity so we will see. Thought I would update you guys on my life a little with that.
 
Have a great weekend everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment