Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ulta Haul.

Hey everybody! Hope you all are having a great weekend. I needed some makeup and hair essentials so yesterday I went to Ulta. Which is probably my favorite makeup store because it has everything from drugstore to high end makeup, hair products, perfume and everything n between it's great. Plus they are always having deals and coupons so you can really get a great deal. I got a couple of things so I thought I would haul them.


First I got a new powder which is Revlon's Photoready powder in 010 Fair/Light. Honestly when buying makeup I always am the lightest shade which makes matching makeup pretty easy. I had this powder a while ago and I remember liking it, so I thought I would repurchase. Since it is a powder meant for photos and such I hope it will give me a clean flawless finish but we will see. I hope to do a review on this once I have used it for a while.

Of course I repurchased my favorite concealer ever which is Benefits boi-ing concealer this is probably my third or fourth one. I'm not going to talk about this too much because I have a whole review up about this product so go check that out.
 
 
Lastly I got two Bed Head After Parties they were only $10 each plus I had a coupon so  I got two for the price of one which was awesome. I have naturally dry hair so I'm always on the hunt for good products. I love to use Bed Head after I've applied any heat to my hair or after it's dried after washing my hair. It brings life back to my dry and dead ends, plus it makes it smell REALLY good which is always a plus with hair products.
========================================================================
That is all for this post hope you enjoyed my haul and I will see you in my next post, bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment