Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vegas Outfits

Hello everybody! I'm back, I apologize for my absence but I am back now and in the time I was gone I went to Las Vegas for vacation and thought I would show you guys what I wore during the 2 day trip.


For traveling I decided to wear cropped leggings from Tilly's a long graphic London tee from Forever 21 and just some plain black flip flops. The drive was 4 hours so I wanted to be super comfortable.
 
 
After we got to the hotel I took a shower and got ready for the night we went to dinner and then saw KA by Cirque Du Soleil which was the best show ever. For my outfit I wore dark blue jean capris from Forever 21, a white tank top also from Forever 21, a fringe cream cardigan from Iross, and Steve Madden sandals.
 
 
For our only full day I wanted to be comfortable but cute as well. So I wore blue shorts from Forever 21, a peplum style white top with neon pink detailing from Tj Maxx, white converse, and a black watch with rose gold detailing from Macy's.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment