Friday, August 1, 2014

Ultimate Summer Nail Colors

Today I thought I would show you guys the nail colors I have been loving for summer, they are all super vibrant and summery so I hope you enjoy!
First I have Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear nail polish in Coral Reef. When I think of any summer color I automatically think of this shade. It is bright, coral, and goes with everything and adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit. I only wear this nail polish during summer because I don't think it fits with any other season, I love it!

Next we have my absolute favorite shade which is in Lacey Lilac. I think of this as a more toned done color for summer also a very pretty nail color for spring. I love how it is more of a pastel and doesn't pop in your face. Very pretty, delicate, and girly color.

I just got this color last week and I was instantly obsessed it is Sinful Colors polish in Cinderella. Not gonna lie the main reason I bought it was because it's called Cinderella and it reminds me of a fairytale. You can't see to clearly in the picture but it is a light baby blue color with some silver toned sparkles. This is more of a pastel color ,I can imagine wearing this color in winter too because of the blue so it is a versatile nail polish as well.

I love all these colors so much and I feel like the really are the perfect summer colors. They go with everything and will be sure to make your nails pop and look very summer esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment