Friday, August 8, 2014

Trader Joes Haul

I love to watch or see grocery hauls, I feel like they are really interesting and can give someone ideas for some new things to pick up. Today I thought I would show you guys what I got from Trader Joe's.
-Popped Potato Chips in barbecue: my family loves chips but I've been trying to get them onto baked or popped types for health purposes.
-Ridge Cut Sweet Potato Chips: I love anything sweet potato these are so good and the perfect salty sweet combination.
- Mushroom Ravioli: I think I watched a YouTube video or something where somebody was eating ravioli and ever since then I have been craving it like crazy so i decided to pick some up.
-Whipped Cream Cheese
-Fresh Salsa
-Milk Chocolate Truffle: I mainly got this for my sister because she loves chocolate. But sometimes when i crave something sweet I just have a square of this and it is satisfying enough.
-Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette: This is my favorite salad dressing currently, I'm more of a vinaigrette person just because it is so much healthier but this is honestly delicious. I think this is my 3rd bottle.
- Whole Wheat English Muffins: Love these for egg mcmuffins.
- Corn Tortillas
-Bread Crumbs: I was making something that needed bread crumbs so I just got these, we usually get the Italian style breadcrumbs because they are more flavorful but Trader Joe's didn't have any. They were really plain and tasteless so I seasoned them myself with some garlic powder.
- Watermelon
-Organic Yogurt: The organic yogurt from Trader Joe's is seriously my favorite they almost taste like ice cream it is so good.

More close up pics:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this post, also don't forget to follow my new Twitter mayasmind1 I am following EVERYONE back.

No comments:

Post a Comment