Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday!



As you guys know I am really trying to live a healthier life style and just all around feel better about myself and how I look and feel in clothes. I started this week and honestly it's going really well I just hope I stay motivated and consistent with it or else their will be no outcome. But today I decided to do What I Ate Wednesday actually on a Wednesday this time, I really enjoy seeing these so I thought I would do one myself.

Breakfast:
I go for a walk every morning and all I crave after is something super refreshing and citrusy. So I went to the farmers market and picked up some grapefruit which were 2 for $1 holla to that deal, I usually have half a grapefruit every morning. I also had it with a hard boiled egg no yolk I personally don't like the way yolks taste when their boiled. I drank a kale smoothie with it which was super refreshing.
 
Lunch:
 
 
I went ahead and made myself a lo mein stir-fry for lunch with a ton of super fresh veggies and a sauce of soy sauce and sriracha. I topped it off with some more sriracha because I love everything extra spicy. It tasted soooo good I will try and do a post about super soon I loved this recipe!
 
Dinner:

I guess I was feeling oriental today, I just realized I had Asian things for lunch and dinner but honestly it was delicious so it doesn't even matter. Anyways for dinner I decided to make a kale and lettuce salad and put these little crispy noodle strips on top. As for dressing I decided to try Annie's Sesame Ginger vinaigrette which was super amazing and tasty I really recommend it. It is a vinaigrette so it has way less calories and fat then a typical salad dressing so it's guilt free which I love.
 
Hope you all enjoyed and have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment