Monday, July 7, 2014

Baby Lips


During the summer and late in winter my lips always get super dry and flaky because the moisture in the air is all weird so my lips react weird. So during those times I'm always on the hunt for the best lip products to really help my lips out. My all time favorite lips products for dry flaky lips has to be Maybelline's Baby Lips I like them because I feel like their a more high end chapstick but cheaper lipstick which I enjoy and appreciate. The quality and application is great.
These are the three I have and I love them all!

This one is in Pink Punch and this is the only one I have that actually has color which is a darker bubble gum pink.So this one I especially love for when I want extra moisture and some color as well. I featured this in my favorite summer lip products so if you want to see swatches of it go ahead and check that post out!


Next up we have Twinkle which is your basic baby pink chapstick. This has great moisture I usually put it on before I go to bed. It also smells amazing like Fruit Loops or a fruity drink I love it. Comes on sheer

Lastly I have the Baby Lips Dr Rescue in coral crave. I recommend this one if you're having really terrible lip problems, even worse then dryness and flakiness. It works wonders and is really effective for a makeup brand. It smells like Vicks you know the stuff you put one your chest when your sick. I feel like that makes it even more effective. I would have to say this is the glossiest of all of them when I apply it I can tell it makes my lips 10x more glossier. Which some may not like but I don't mind it because it works so great!

This is what they all look like from left to right Pink Punch, Twinkle, and Coral Crave. They are all pinks but have different shades which I really like as well. Pink Punch is your darker but more neon pink. Twinkle is your basic baby pink and Coral Crave is a nice corally pink color.
 
I love all these chapsticks so much I really hope you all get the chance to try them out, I really recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment