Friday, July 11, 2014

More books!

Whenever I need ideas for new books to read I always go on Google and look for some that a lot of people recommend. I saw a lot of people talk about Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and now I can see why.
This is the cover, I rented mine from the library and finished this 360 page book in 5 days, so it was that good. I haven't liked a book this much and been head over heals for it since Flirting in Italian, I liked other books but none I super loved.

This book is about Anna a girl from Georgia who's dad sends her to an American school in Paris. She makes some friends and in her friend group there is this guy named Etienne St. Clair and everybody calls him by his last name St. Clair he kind of has this bad boy thing going on and Anna is immediately drawn to him but he has a long time girlfriend. Also another girl in their friend group Meredith also has a crush on him so for girl code reasons she can't be with him. But that doesn't really stop them you can tell they are both into each other they go out a lot but Anna gets mad because he always goes back to his girlfriend and she is basically the side chick. You can tell they  have a deep connection because when they go on Christmas break they talk everyday over the phone. A lot of stuff happens, they fight, dance, kiss, and some other interesting stuff I don't want to ruin the surprise.

All in all it really is a great book a lot of drama which I like. Like I've said I like girly books so this was right up my alley in terms of that. I also like foreign romances.

I hope you all have a great weekend see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment