Monday, July 21, 2014

Madness on Sunday Funday

My grandma goes to Canada every year to visit her sisters usually in July or so. Yesterday we went to drop her off at the airport at LAX. Honestly if LAX isn't the worst airport in the country I wouldn't even know what would be. Basically her flight was at 10:00 in the morning and usually you have to be a couple hours ahead to get through security and lines, so we left the house at 7:00. Which meant I had to wake up at 6:00 because it takes me forever to get it together in the morning.

When my alarm went off I felt in shock because I haven't woken up that early since school. So we left and drove about and hour to get to LAX. It was hectic because she was flying American Airlines and that is probably the cheapest airline I'm assuming because it was so crowded. We barely found a place to drop my grandma off and I took her luggage inside and sat her down in the little handi cap area said goodbye (I teared up a little bit no gonna lie) and ran back to the car. It was so crowded the police were making my mom move and I was still inside so she was freaking out and it was a whole situation I can't even put into words the struggle.

   
Here are some pics of the road back home from my house to LAX and back it's alot of deserted and open area. Very pretty in the morning and relaxing. 
 


By this time me and my mom were super hungry and I personally wanted a bagel sandwich from this really good place by our house. Then my mom suggested Krispy Kreme and at first i was reluctant because you all know my healthy lifestyle but then I thought we honestly never get Krispy Kreme because it's too much of a journey to drive to where it is, so I caved.


The guy that was helping us was so cute he was half white and black with blue green eyes I almost passed out. But he did not reciprocate me talking to him at all so I gave up because I looked ragidity as hell and he would not be interested let's be honest here.


 
Inside this Krispy Kreme they had a Coffee Bean which was perfect because I felt like I was going to fall asleep so I got a pure mocha blended. I realized recently that I wish their was more Coffee Beans around because I personally like them more then Starbucks but there isn't as many available.


 
 We decided to get a dozen because we were going to my aunts house and thought we would all eat breakfast together. Starting from the top we got two banana cream (super good), Carrot Cake, Strawberry Eclair, Sugared, Chocolate Sprinkles, NY cheesecake, 2 Boston creme pie donuts (my favorite dessert made into a doughnut was actual heaven), 2 glazed, and one cinnamon bun. There was such a variety it was hard to choose and I was distracted by the cute guy so it was a whole struggle again. Then to finish off our morning we ate them with my aunt and cousin ,they left for San Francisco today so we thought we would said goodbye to them with some breakfast.

Really adventurous and great morning yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment