Friday, July 18, 2014

Current Favorites!

FAVORITES

Beauty:
 First I have an essence eyeshadow in Party All Night. Recently got this from Ulta love the color it is a perfect dupe for Sidecar from the Naked 1 palette. Also very inexpensive only about $4.00 and a perfect dupe.














Next I've been loving Lancome juicy tubes in simmer. I have never really been a nude lip color person because I'm so pale but this is more along the lines of a nudeish pink. So pretty and perfect for summer.













Food:



My mom got these Snapea Crsips from Costco and they are honestly the most addicting and tasty snack ever. I put myself a little bowl because I could probably eat the whole bag and their needs to be some sort of self control going on. They are a healthier alternative to chips so I've really been enjoying them.












Another healthier alternative is these Outshine fruit bars from Dreyers. They are so refreshing and made with real fruit so it's super delicious and healthy.
















Music:
  • Real & True by Future ft. Miley Cyrus and Mr. Hudson
  • Ashley by Big Sean ft Miguel
  • Who Do You Love? (explicit) by YG ft Drake
  • Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez
Favorite Youtubers:
  • Shaytards, Family that daily vlogs super entertaining and funny!
  • Ayydubs, honestly i feel like she's the most real beauty guru super funny, pretty, and entertaining.
This Months Misses:

Like I said I'm trying to eat healthier so my mission is to find healthy alternatives to everything. So I tried this greek frozen yogurt from Oikos and it was the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. It was so sweet my mouth was coated by this weird sweet taste and it was honestly just horrible.











Lastly I have the Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder. I've had this for a while and I kind of rediscovered it this month. I still don't like it the blush and bronzer are both super sparkly which I don't like. When I put the bronzer on I look like an orange so that is never good. All aorund it is a good price for only $3 but really crappy product.


No comments:

Post a Comment