Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Favorite Eye Look!

During school I always try looking nice with as minimal effort as possible. But I actually like to wear eye shadow so I came up with this super pretty eye look that I wore almost every day for school.
 
 
First I start off with priming my eyes with my favorite Elf eyelid primer in sheer. I have Urban Decays primer potion as well but I honestly prefer this one, I think it covers all my eye veins better.
 
 
Next for a base I use Maybelline's color tattoo in Barely Branded which is the prettiest champagne color. I just use my fingers to spread it all over my eyelid, it is a cream base so I just find it easier to use my fingers so I can spread it how I like it. I really recommend using any type of base for your eye look because it will make whatever eye shadow you have on really stand out and pop.
 
 
Then I took my current favorite eye shadow which is Essences party all night, I talked about this shadow in depth in my current favorites post so go check that out if you haven't already! It's a nice sparkly gray topeish color I love it. I took a flat shader brush and spread it all over my eyelid on top of the base we put on before.
 
 
To smoke it up a little bit I took Naked and Buck which are matte brown shades from the Naked palette and blended it on the outer half of my lid. I used a MAC 217 brush which is my favorite blending brush for eye shadow looks. If you want it to be more dark and intense then just keep adding Buck until it's as dark as you would like it.
 
 
Lastly I just put on Ultas kohl eyeliner in bronze on my water line and in the inner corner to brighten it up the look I used a NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt.
Here's the completed eye look it honestly takes me no more then 10 minutes usually less to do. I love it ! Let me know if any of you try this out, I'd love to see.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial, I hope to be doing more in the future!
 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment