Thursday, June 12, 2014

What I ate Wednesday!

Yesterday I documented and took pictures of everything I ate. I thought it would be cool to do a post like this. I love to see other peoples blogs with posts of what they ate so I decided to do it too. If you guys like it I will start to do it weekly!

Breakfast!
For breakfast I usually like to have some sort of cereal, today I had cheerios sometimes ill have special K or whatever I am in the mood for. I don't have it with milk I just eat them plain and with almonds so there is protein, that will keep me full longer. I didn't take a picture but also I like to have a piece of fruit yesterday I had a nectarine, also ill rather have a tangerine or a small apple. As for drinks usually I have tea during the school year but in summer I like orange juice or water.

Lunch!
For lunch I went out shopping with my friend and we went to a nice little fish place. I got shrimp and chips but had the shrimp grilled just cause I love the taste of any grilled seafood opposed to fried, also with a side of grilled vegetables. I also just drank water.
 
Dessert!
 Then we went to this local ice cream parlor type thing. That serves Italian ice, so I got sorbet cream which is vanilla ice cream on the bottom and I chose watermelon, sour apple, and mango as my Italian ice flavors. It was so refreshing and good.

Dinner!
For dinner we had some left over tacos so I had those. Which in my tacos I put beef, salsa, guacamole, lettuce, cheese, and hot sauce. They were so good!
 
That was my what I ate Wednesday on a Thursday , I hope you all enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment