Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Favorite Summer Lip products

Here are my top 5 lip colors for summer

From left to right Revlon's crème lipstick in Pink Velvet, NYX soft matte lip cream in San Paulo, Elf lipstick in classy, Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake, and finally Maybelline baby lips in pink punch.

First off lets talk about NYX soft matte lip cream in San Paulo, I had been seeing this all over YouTube and wanted to try it for myself. I can say that it was really worth it, I love the way the matte lip creams feel and they last! I like to use it for more of a summer night lip because as you can see in the picture it is a darker pink but still so cute whenever. Obsessed
Next the Revlon crème lipstick in Pink Velvet this is probably my favorite color out of all 5 after the NYX lip crème. The color pay off is great and it looks great with all skin types. The perfect summer pink!
Moving right along to the Elf lipstick in Classy. This has been a favorite of mine for a while now it is like a pink almost going on purple and its dark and vampy, I love it. I think also it is $1 so you really can't get any better. It comes on really smooth and creamy, color looks great and it will go with a lot of makeup looks.
Second to last we have Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake. I think the best way I can describe this is Barbie pink. It is the typical girly girl bubblegum pink and for some reason I actually really like it. I think it looks really cute during the day if you go the mall or a pool party or something. Make sure not to cake it on to much though because it can get to overwhelmingly pink.
Lastly Maybelline baby lips in pink punch. I love the brand Maybelline as whole it is like the drugstore version of benefit. Anyways this color is a lighter pink and is like a pink chapstick almost. So you need a lot of coats to get a lot of color pay off but if you want just a little one coat is fine as well.
 
Hope you guys enjoyed my top 5 lip products for summer. Please feel free to tell me your favorite summer lip colors in the comments below, I am always up to try new lip products.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment