Friday, June 13, 2014

Haul Time!

I went shopping with my friend the other day and picked up a few things and I thought I would show you all. I have things from Forever 21 and Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works!
Bath and Body Works is having their yearly mid year sale, and I saw they were having these candles on sale for $3, so I decided to pick up one on the scent island margarita. Which smells like sweet mangoes and just super tropical. Perfect summer scent!
 
Forever 21!

First I just got this plain white short sleeve shirt I needed for an upcoming outfit of the day. It is very basic but I like it because it has the slightest detail on the bottom and the back has a line down the middle which just adds a cool little somethin somethin if you feel what I'm sayin



Next I got these really pretty baby blue high waisted shorts, at first I was looking for plain jean shorts and I found these so I thought I would just try them on for the hell of it and I'm so glad I did! They look super cute and flattering, high waisted shorts tend to give me camel toe lol so I usually stay away from them but these are super flattering, I am obsessed.
Lastly I just for a pair of super comfy dark wash jean shorts. All the shorts I have are just too tight and uncomfortable and I can barely move without my but showing, so I got these they cover everything and are super comfortable.
 
I've come to the realization that these days all I want is to be comfortable I love to wear cute clothes and look nice but above all I just want to be comfortable. I semi think it was because last year I was a senior in high school and just stopped caring about everything and everybody so I wore whatever. But now in college I want to look cute but comfortable so whenever I shop I always have that in mind. Comfort over everything for me to be honest
 
 

 See you all on Monday! Have a great weekend and feel free to comment and let me know anything you would like to see on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment