Monday, June 16, 2014

My Ebay(:

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, today I thought I would just show you all my eBay. First and foremost my user name is bargainers101, I sell high end things for really good deals. I usually just go type bargainers101 on Google and it pops up as the first link and a few down as well.

Right now I'm selling these Kate Spade earrings for only $50 and they retail for around $80/$83. Also I have other types of Kate Spade earrings, such as studs and smaller dangle ones.
Also I'm selling all these Michael Kors bangles they are super cute and extremely discounted. I also have other ones on eBay as well, these are just a few sneak peaks.

I don't want to post pictures of everything so you guys can go see for yourself the really cool stuff. But I also have a Michael Kors wallet, Kate Spade bangle, some high end necklaces, and a hot pink Michael Kors bangle which is perfect for summer. You guys have got to go check out my eBay and I would love to do business with you all!
 
That's all for this post today I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you tomorrow!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment