Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Outfit of the day: Graduation

Hey guys, today I have an outfit of the day from my cousins graduation from university!

 Like I said in one of my other posts above all I am always trying to be comfortable and graduations are usually long so this was no exception. For my top I'm wearing that plain white top I got from forever 21 that I showed in my haul the other day. For bottom I'm wearing floral harem pants that I got from this store called G-stage, which I think is just a cheaper version of forever 21! As for shoes I wore some gold sandals from Steve Madden, and for accessories I wore a gold hand chain from forever 21.
 I love pants that are super comfortable and have pockets or dresses or skirts that have them, I just feel like it makes them just so much more comfortable and even cuter!
 The sandals had some detailing on them which was pretty cool and nice.
I love that hand chains are coming in style because they just look so cute with everything and add a cool boho vibe.











As for purses I wore a black cross body with some gold detailing I honestly don't even know where it is from I feel like my aunt or someone in the family gave it to me so it's possibly vintage.









I hope you all enjoyed this outfit of the day post and I will see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment