Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Haul Part 2!

Hey guys I'm coming at you with another haul, it's summer and all I want to do is shop so lucky for you guys I will haul it all. Anyways I have something's from Kohl's and Bath and Body Works. They're having their semi annual sale so why wouldn't I go back and pick some more things up?lol

Kohls

First I just got these black pair of sandals with a little braid on the sandal. I needed some new flip flops and these are super cute and I got them for like $11 so holla at that!









Last thing I got from Kohls was this SUPER cute gray semi high low shirt with some white leather detailing on the shoulders. I had seen something like this a forever 21 and I loved it but it was really thick and it is too hot for that to be honest, so I was so happy when I found this shirt and it was on sale for $8, I'm obsessed.
 
Bath and Body Works
I got another $3 candle but for me and my mom to share she loves any lavender sent so I thought it would be nice to get her a candle but I will also use it of course lol.

Lastly I got the Bath and Body Works 5 for $5 hand sanitizers I am OCD so literally I am always sanitizing so these come in handy quite often. From left to right I got ocean for men I like manly scents for some reason I think they just last longer and are fresher. Next I got beautiful day which honestly smells like a spring floral day. I got island margarita which smells more tangy and I hate to say it but like a margarita. Also I got pink chiffon which is extremely sweet and girly. Lastly I got Caribbean escape which smells like a field of coconuts and pineapples which is always nice ya feel?
 
 
That was my haul I hope you all enjoyed, I will see you tomorrow with a new post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment