Monday, June 9, 2014

THEY'RE REAL

Hi guys I am back on this wonderful Monday and here to post a makeup review! I decided to do Benefits they're Real mascara. I love benefit as a brand and their whole look is just so cute and I love it! I have been trying this product out for a couple of months now so I do have a firm understanding of how it looks and works.
 
 
Packaging is very sleek and I love the orange and black coloring combo!

The wand is of the thicker variety and the bristles are short and thick which I don't mind.
This is my eyelashes without anything on them, I do naturally have pretty long eyelashes and they are dark so mascara's tend not to add too much color to my eyelashes.
These two pictures are both with the mascara and I have to say I do really love it, I believe it is worth all the hype. It curls and lengthens but doesn't leave clumps which I really like because I am into more of a natural look and clumps just really turn me off. I usually don't put mascara on my bottom lashes but for the sake of this post I did and I think you can really tell that this mascara does lengthen and give them a more defined and richer black look.
 
Ratings
A solid 9.5 out of 10 
( I reserve 10s or 5s for very extraordinary things, I do not just like to throw them out to anything it has to be really remarkable but if something is close that means it is very close to a 100%)
 
P.S. sorry if my pictures aren't the best I am trying to find the best lighting and angles for my pictures, hopefully they are good enough for the time being but please bear with me as I figure out how to take good pictures and everything associated with that.
 
Love always,
Maya
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment