Friday, June 27, 2014

Current favorite T.V. shows!

Let's be honest it's summer and all I do is watch T.V. so I thought why not tell you guys some of my current favorites! I only have 2 because that's all I've been REALLY liking right now

First is here comes Honey Boo Boo which is on TLC on Thursday at rather 8 or 9 o'clock I forgot which. This is one of my reality guilty pleasures this show is literally so hilarious and outrageous I can't even handle. A brief summary of this show is Alana the little girl in the picture above used to be on another TLC show toddlers in tiaras but now her family got their own show. It follows the family around their daily life like a  usual reality show. But they are just so crazy and funny I can't put into words you just have to watch and see! From left to right in the bottom picture the family names are Jessica, Ana and her daughter Kaitlyn, June(the mom), Alana, Sugar bear (the dad), and Pumpkin.
PSA (public service announcement) some might find them a little disgusting not going to lie that's why I said guilty pleasure lol



Lastly I've been liking this new show on abc family called young & hungry. This show just came out last Wednesday but I already know I'll like it because that's my type of show. In essence this show is about a teenage blogger girl Gabi played by Emily Osment who lands a job as a personal chef for this big tech guy Josh, I really don't understand what he does so we're just gonna go with tech guy. Basically she has a one night stand with Josh (her boss)because he was going to propose to his girlfriend and she called and said she needed a "break" and Gabi was trying to "comfort" him. There's other ways to comfort but to each their own. But then the girlfriend Josh is in love with comes and gets back together with him and then he proposes and now their engaged and things get awkward with Gabi but he still offers her the position. There is definetly sexual tension between Gabi and Josh so I'm curious where it will lead. I'm not going to lie this show can get annoying in the sense that it try's to hard, not a naturally funny but try hard funny. I think I only really like is because it's summer and none of my other shows are on. But it is still a really cool show and I want to see what happens so I do recommend it!
 
I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will see you on Monday. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment