Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Review: Lorac Royal Eye Collection Palette

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Ulta with some of their new holiday palettes that are coming out. The minute I saw the Lorac palette I fell in love, I for some reason am super obsessed with monarchy and anything to do with kings and queens. Especially TV shows like my favorite is Reign. So when I saw this palette I knew I had to get it. I had told my sister about it and she ended up getting it for me for my birthday last week and I was crying because it was the best thing ever and I was super thankful. So today I will be reviewing this palette for you all.



This is what the palette looks like it comes in one box with four individual palettes inside. There is the queen, countess, princess, and duchess palette and I love it because it is all different types of colors in each.

The back looks like this, with descriptions of each palette.

Here is the queen one it is more pink based. The first color is a light champagne good for a base. the next is a light pink color, next is burgundy shade perfect for the fall season. Lastly there is a black color good for a smokey eye look. I did a look for school with this one yesterday I used all the colors except black and it came out so pretty and feminine.

Next is the countess palette which probably has my favorite colors.  It starts with a  shimmery champagne, the next is a shimmery bronzey color which I love for everyday, then a shimmery dark brown color, and lastly a fun matte teal color. This palette is so beautiful.

For the princess one it starts with a mix between a beige and champagne color, next is a gold shimmery color, than a super sparkly bronze color, and lastly a shimmery dark brown. Super cute palette for everyday as well.

Lastly we have the duchess palette which is the perfect smokey eye palette. First there is a plain white color good for a base or inner corner highlight, next is a frosty blue color, than a shimmery dark gray, and last a dark teal almost black color.
 
---------------------------------
I love this palette so much it is so versatile with the warmer everyday colors and than there's also a palette great for smokey eyes. They also all have darker shades so you can make a day look into a night look with one color. All the colors are super creamy and have great pigmentation and look great on. Sorry I used the word shimmery so much it was the only word I could think of to describe these gorgeous shades.
---------------------
Love you all and have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment