Monday, July 28, 2014

I Love Beaches

My family is obsessed with the beach everyone loves it so almost every weekend during the summer we go. This year it has been kind of hard for all of us to have time to go together so we have gone only a few times this year unfortunately.

We go to Corona Del Mar which is in Newport Beach it is out favorite beach because it is very diverse and fun. Me, my sister, mom, and cousin all went together. We got their around 11 A.M. and usually in the morning most beaches are overcast as in the clouds are really intense ,the above picture doesn't even have a filter so it was that beautiful. The water is also super cold so I took a nap during this time, no surprise there I love to sleep on the beach it is SO calming to fall asleep to the sound of waves.


After I woke up from my beauty sleep we went walking to Albertsons which we usually do to get some food or a drink and right by there is this pizzeria called Gina's Pizza and it is ranked the best pizza in Orange County so we thought we would try it. We had already brought our sandwiches so we just got them to share. My cousin go plain cheese and I got the Maui Mama which is basically Hawaiian Pizza it had Canadian Bacon which I'm pretty sure is just ham and crispy bacon which was so delicious. I think the best part of the pizza was the crust it was so flaky and awesome. The pizza was really good and different but it wasn't that spectacular to be the best pizza in Orange County.


This is the view from the top when we went walking. It was really cold yesterday though more than usual the sun didn't come out till about 2 o'clock we went in the water but 15 minutes later came out because it was just so cold to the point where our bones hurt.

















We left around 4:30 and went to this candy store by the beach called B Candy and it is the cutest little shop and it is just so unique and cool. All of us got ice cream I decided to get Coffee Chip which is on the bottom and Mango gelato on the top. I am obsessed with gelato it is so refreshing and crisp I loved the mango.



This place is super cool and different they have awesome cupcake flavors like Cinnamon Toast crunch and Cookie Butter. Also ice cream flavors like frosted flakes and sea salt chocolate potato chip it is honestly such a cool place. The ice cream has color changing spoons when put in the ice cream they change into the blue greenish color above and once you lick it, it goes back to yellow like the picture to the right!



This post is about my day yesterday but I had to share the highlight of my day today which was getting Season 1 of Gossip Girl in the mail. I think it was last Thursday I won a bid war for this off of EBay. I am trying to get all six seasons. Yes, I am that in love with GG that I go to bidding wars for it and want to own every single season. The obsession is too real friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I ate this weekend doesn't really go with my healthy lifestyle but honestly you really just have to pick your battles. During the week I am so strict on myself unless I go out with friends or something. But for the most part I eat really healthy during the week and kind of let myself go on the weekends. I am trying to change that though because I felt so guilty about what I ate because I have been working so hard but changes happen gradually so I really just have to keep that in mind. I had a really intense workout this morning so I feel a little better about that.
 
Also I am debating making a mayas-mind twitter to give you guys sneak peeks of new posts and just post whatever I am thinking let me know if you guys would like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment